Today’s project is a card featuring the Abstract Impressions bundle!
I have to giggle at myself – I thought I was using the coordinating cardstock to the Garden Impressions Designer Series Paper, but nope! LOL! Instead of Pacific Point and Melon Mambo, I used Blueberry Bushel and Lovely Lipstick! But, hey, it works!
I absolutely love the sentiment on this card! All the sentiments in the Abstract Impressions stamp set are amazing with an incredible font. You’ll see more of this stamp set from me for sure!
Tonight, I’m back to my regularly scheduled Weekly Wednesday Facebook live! I hope you’ll join me on my Facebook Page at 8:00pm EST, where I’ll demonstrate a project for about 30 minutes with you! CLICK HERE to set a reminder.
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed day and hope to “see” you tonight!
- Blueberry Bushel card base – 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5-1/2″
- Mango Melody layer – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″
- Garden Impressions DSP layer – 3-3/4″ x 5″
SUPPLIES (CLICK ON ANY PRODUCT TO SHOP ONLINE):
JUNE HOST CODE – PTQJJY27
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!