Abstract Impressions Pocket Card
Today’s project is a pocket card featuring the Abstract Impressions stamp set and Garden Impressions Designer Series Paper!
Here’s what the card looks like with the smaller card removed:
How cool is that?!? I saw Dawn Griffith’s pocket card project and had to try one for myself! My card doesn’t open into a full card – the base of the card is just 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″.
Our Designer Series Paper is perfect for this pocket fold card, because you can take a 3″ x 3-3/4″ and cut it on the diagonal, corner to corner, then just flip one of the pieces and you have your little pocket ready to adhere! The trick to adhering is to only put adhesive (I recommend Multipurpose Glue) along the vertical and horizontal straight edges – NOT the diagonal edge. Adhere the triangle panel you want in the back first (the blue piece in my sample). By not adding adhesive to the diagonal edge, you’ve created a little pocket to put the smaller notecard in!
I hope you’ll give this card a try – it’s so easy! Thanks so much for stopping by today! Stop by tomorrow for project details from last night’s Weekly Wednesday Facebook Live!
- Night of Navy card base – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″
- Melon Mambo layer – 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Whisper White layer (card base) – 3-3/4″ x 5″
- Night of Navy layer (card insert) – 2-3/4″ x 4″
- Whisper White layer (card insert) – 2-1/2″ x 3-3/4″
- Garden Impressions DSP – 3″ x 3-3/4″, cut on the diagonal
SUPPLIES (CLICK ON ANY PRODUCT TO SHOP ONLINE):
JULY HOST CODE – QPESCETT
Please apply this month’s host code for all orders under $150. If you place an order of $75 or more (before shipping & taxes), you’ll earn this month’s free gift: Tufted Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder!
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!