Today’s card features the Abstract Impressions stamp set!
I CASEd THIS card by fellow Australian demonstrator, Kim Gavarra! It came across my Pinterest feed and I instantly fell in love with it. The Abstract Impressions stamp set is one of my favorites – so easy to create beautiful cards with it!
Thank you so much for stopping by today! If the stars align, I’ll have a project with a video tutorial for you tomorrow! Have a wonderful & blessed day!
- Highland Heather card base – 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored and folded at 5-1/2″
- Gorgeous Grape layer – 3-3/4″ x 5″
- Whisper White layer – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″
SUPPLIES (CLICK ON ANY PRODUCT TO SHOP ONLINE):
JULY HOST CODE – QPESCETT
Please apply this month’s host code for all orders under $150. If you place an order of $75 or more (before shipping & taxes), you’ll earn this month’s free gift: Tufted Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder!
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!