Today’s project is a treat box that perfectly fits 4 Andes Mints!
Here’s a view from the top:
And here’s what fits inside:
I followed Nadine Höbrich’s tutorial for a mini Tic-Tac box and had a happy surprise when I figured out that 4 Andes Mints fit in this box perfectly! I’ve wanted to design a project for Andes Mints for a long time and this one fit the bill!
Here’s my video tutorial:
Here’s the template for the box base:
Here’s the template for the box lid:
Wouldn’t these be great for a table favor? If you try this tutorial, I’d love to see your creations! Feel free to email me pictures or share on social media with the hashtag #paperpixie! Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful and blessed day!
- Gray Granite (box base) – 3-3/4″ x 3-3/4″
- Punch & score with Envelope Punch board at 1-1/8″ and 2-1/4″, then follow score lines for remaining 3 sides
- Broadway Bound DSP (box lid) – 2-5/8″ x 3-1/8″
- Score at 3/4″ on all 4 sides
SUPPLIES (CLICK ON ANY PRODUCT TO SHOP ONLINE):
Every $50 you spend August 1-31 (before shipping & tax) earns a $5 coupon code that can be used September 1-30! There is no limit to the number of coupon codes you can earn, so earn away!
AUGUST HOST CODE – DJGQPG9K
Please apply this month’s host code for all orders under $150. If you place an order of $75 or more (before shipping & taxes), you’ll earn this month’s free gift: Whisper White 5/8″ Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon!
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!