Today’s card features the Calls for a Celebration stamp set and the painter’s tape technique!
What a fun technique! All you do is tear off a piece of painter’s tape and place it directly on an ink pad to pick up some ink. Then you place it on your project where you’d like the ink to go. All you do is carefully pull off the painter’s tape from your project and voila! Such a cool way to color-block! I recommend using a new piece of tape for each color.
I hope you’ll give this technique a try! Tonight is my Weekly Wednesday Facebook Live at 8pm EST on my Facebook Page! CLICK HERE to set a reminder! Have a wonderful & blessed day and hope to “see” you tonight!
- Highland Heather card base – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored and folded at 4-1/4″
- Basic Black layer – 3-3/4″ x 5″
- Whisper White layer – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″
SUPPLIES (CLICK ON ANY PRODUCT TO SHOP ONLINE):
Every $50 you spend August 1-31 (before shipping & tax) earns a $5 coupon code that can be used September 1-30! There is no limit to the number of coupon codes you can earn, so earn away!
AUGUST HOST CODE – DJGQPG9K
Please apply this month’s host code for all orders under $150. If you place an order of $75 or more (before shipping & taxes), you’ll earn this month’s free gift: Whisper White 5/8″ Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon!
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!