Candy Cane Season Card
Today’s project is a card featuring the Candy Cane Season Bundle!
I had fun creating this card! My color inspiration comes from the Santa’s Workshop Designer Series Paper. I did a little watercolor smooshing with Coastal Cabana on the background and added a scattering of snowflakes from the Candy Cane Season stamp set. It’s a photopolymer set, so it’s really easy to layer all of the stamps together! And who doesn’t love a stamp set/punch bundle?!? So quick & easy to create projects! Here’s a closer look at the bundle:
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed day!
- Poppy Parade card base – 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored and folded at 5-1/2″
- Garden Green layer – 3-3/4″ x 5″
- Thick Whisper White layer – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″
- Santa’s Workshop DSP layer – 1″ x 3-5/8″
SUPPLIES (CLICK ON ANY PRODUCT TO SHOP ONLINE):
SEPTEMBER HOST CODE – FMTT6B6M
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!