Mini Milk Carton Birthday Favors
Today is my son Nolan’s 3rd birthday! He was born at home into his daddy’s arms the morning of September 11th, 2015 and he’s been such a beacon of light on an otherwise sad day in history. Here he is on the day he was born:
And here’s what I looked like on my due date 2 days earlier (LOL!):
And here’s our silly boy today:
So, when your mommy is a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, you get handmade party favors to share with your friends! I made mini milk cartons to hold a little self-inking stamp!
Here’s a different view:
Here’s the side view:
And here they are all lined up:
And of course I had to create a little box base to put them in so they’re easier to carry:
I don’t have a video tutorial for you today, but I promise I will create one for you, so stay tuned! These little milk cartons are fun to make! In the meantime, here’s a template for you:
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed day!
- Blueberry Bushel card stock – 3-1/4″ x 4-3/8″
- Score along the 4-3/8″ side at 1″, 2″, 3″, and 4″
- Rotate clockwise and score along the 3-1/4″ side at 1″, 2-1/4″, and 2-7/8″
- Rotate back counter-clockwise and score at 1-1/2″ and 3-1/2″, but only down to the 1st horizontal score line
- Create diagonal score lines from the short score lines down to the adjacent vertical score lines (see template above)
- Best Route DSP – 7/8″ x 1-1/8″ (4 pieces)
SUPPLIES (CLICK ON ANY PRODUCT TO SHOP ONLINE):
SEPTEMBER HOST CODE – FMTT6B6M
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!