Today is my son Nolan’s 3rd birthday! He was born at home into his daddy’s arms the morning of September 11th, 2015 and he’s been such a beacon of light on an otherwise sad day in history. Here he is on the day he was born:
And here’s what I looked like on my due date 2 days earlier (LOL!):
And here’s our silly boy today:
So, when your mommy is a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, you get handmade party favors to share with your friends! I made mini milk cartons to hold a little self-inking stamp!
Here’s a different view:
Here’s the side view:
And here they are all lined up:
And of course I had to create a little box base to put them in so they’re easier to carry:
I don’t have a video tutorial for you today, but I promise I will create one for you, so stay tuned! These little milk cartons are fun to make! In the meantime, here’s a template for you:
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed day!
- Blueberry Bushel card stock – 3-1/4″ x 4-3/8″
- Score along the 4-3/8″ side at 1″, 2″, 3″, and 4″
- Rotate clockwise and score along the 3-1/4″ side at 1″, 2-1/4″, and 2-7/8″
- Rotate back counter-clockwise and score at 1-1/2″ and 3-1/2″, but only down to the 1st horizontal score line
- Create diagonal score lines from the short score lines down to the adjacent vertical score lines (see template above)
- Best Route DSP – 7/8″ x 1-1/8″ (4 pieces)
SUPPLIES (CLICK ON ANY PRODUCT TO SHOP ONLINE):
SEPTEMBER HOST CODE – FMTT6B6M
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!