Today’s project is a mini 3″ x 3″ Halloween card featuring the Toil & Trouble Designer Series Paper and the Spooky Sweets stamp set!
I die-cut the Witch out of the Toil & Trouble DSP using the Cauldron Framelits – saved me lots of time compared to stamping and coloring this witch in myself! I love how the Darling Label Punch layers around the sentiment and circles!
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed day!
- Gorgeous Grape card base – 3″ x 6″, scored and folded at 3″
- Pumpkin Pie layer – 2-3/4″ x 2-3/4″
- Toil & Trouble DSP layer – 2-5/8″ x 2-5/8″
SUPPLIES (CLICK ON ANY PRODUCT TO SHOP ONLINE):
SEPTEMBER HOST CODE – FMTT6B6M
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!