Buffalo Check Christmas Wishes
Today’s card features the Flourish Filigree and Buffalo Check stamps sets for some rustic flair!
I absolutely love the combination of the Early Espresso Buffalo Check pattern on Cherry Cobbler paired with the Wood Textures DSP and copper!
I used my Stamparatus for the Buffalo Check stamp set. First, I stamped the large background stamp onto the new small grid paper, sized perfectly for the Stamparatus, to use as a guide. Then I placed a 4″ x 5-1/4″ Cherry Cobbler cardstock in the center of where the Buffalo Check stamp set will stamp. That allowed me to not only center the pattern, but ensure that the stamp would cover the entire surface of the Cherry Cobbler layer.
The wood textured banner is just a 1-1/2″ x 5-1/4″ strip of Wood Textures Designer Series Paper with the grain going vertical (I tried cutting the DSP with the woodgrain going horizontal and it didn’t look right).
This is a quick & easy card that is great for creating multiples! Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed day!
- Cherry Cobbler card base – 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored and folded at 5-1/2″
- Cherry Cobbler layer – 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Wood Textures DSP banner – 1-1/2″ x 5-1/4″
SUPPLIES (CLICK ON ANY PRODUCT TO SHOP ONLINE):
OCTOBER HOST CODE – TYT6BN3Q
Please apply this month’s host code for all orders under $150. If you place an order of $75 or more (before shipping & taxes), you’ll earn this month’s free gift: Swirls & Curls Textured Impressions Embossing Folder!
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!