Hexagon Gift Bag with Video Tutorial
Today’s project is a Hexagon Gift Bag that I shared during this week’s Weekly Wednesday Facebook Live!
Here’s a side view:
And here’s a different angle:
How cool is this gift bag/box?!? I was inspired by Nadine Weiner at StampinClub.de, but didn’t find any measurements on her post, so I came up with my own measurements to maximize paper. You can get 2 of these out of 1 piece of 8-1/2″ x 11″ cardstock – yay! It takes a half sheet (just like an A2 card) so there’s no waste!
Check out this alternative idea using the Window Box Thinlits (thanks, Kathy Brown for the idea!):
Wouldn’t that be an amazing luminary with a battery-operated tea light?!?
Here’s my video tutorial:
And here’s the template:
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed weekend!
- Blackberry Bliss cardstock – 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″
- Score along the 8-1/2″ side at 2″, 4″, 6″, and 8″
- Rotate clockwise and score along the 5-1/2″ side at 2″
- Create diagonal scorelines (see tutorial) and then score at 3″ and 7″ along the 8-1/2″ side, but only down to the intersection of the diagonal score lines
SUPPLIES (CLICK ON ANY PRODUCT TO SHOP ONLINE):
OCTOBER HOST CODE – TYT6BN3Q
Please apply this month’s host code for all orders under $150. If you place an order of $75 or more (before shipping & taxes), you’ll earn this month’s free gift: Swirls & Curls Textured Impressions Embossing Folder!
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!