House Gift Box with Video Tutorial
Today’s project is a House Gift Box that fits a Vaseline Lip Therapy tin!
Here’s a closer look at the front of the box:
Here’s a view from the top:
And here’s how this box opens:
This project was inspired by the blog Stine im Flow. I got to work resizing the box to fit the gift I wanted and just had to share it with you! I LOVE how this box looks and closes – so cool!
Here’s my video tutorial:
Here’s the template:
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed day!
- Cherry Cobbler cardstock – 6-3/8″ x 5-1/4″
- Score along the 6-3/8″ side at 2-1/4″, 3″, 5-1/4″, and 6″
- Rotate clockwise and score along the 5-1/4″ side at 3/4″, 3″, and then 4-1/8″ and 4-7/8″, but only in the 2 large square sections (as pictured in template above)
- Rotate counter-clockwise and score along the 6-3/8″ side only down to the 2nd score line at 1-1/8″ and 4-1/8″
- Festive Farmhouse DSP:
- 2″ x 2″ (2 pieces)
- 1-1/4″ x 1-1/4″ (1 piece) cut diagonally from corner to corner to create 2 triangle pieces
SUPPLIES (CLICK ON ANY PRODUCT TO SHOP ONLINE):
NOVEMBER HOST CODE – HK2KCYVW
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!