Mini Hexagon Gift Bag with Video Tutorial
Today’s project is a Mini Hexagon Gift Bag that I created as one of my swaps for Stampin’ Up!’s 30th Anniversary OnStage event!
Inside, I put a 1″ button magnet that I created with matching Designer Series Paper!
Here’s the side view:
And here’s how it opens with a velcro closure:
Here’s the assortment of Mini Hexagon Gift Bags that I brought with me to OnStage:
Without further ado, here’s my video tutorial:
Here’s the template:
Thank you so much for stopping by today! Be sure to stop back tomorrow as I’ll be sharing a swap card I created for a joint team swap! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed day!
- Old Olive Cardstock – 4-3/8″ x 3-1/8″
- Score along the 4-3/8″ side at 1″, 2″, 3″, and 4″
- Rotate clockwise and score along the 3-1/8″ side at 1″ and 2-3/4″
- Score diagonal lines as directed in the video tutorial, then
- Score along the 4-3/8″ side at 1-1/2″ and 3-1/2″ down to the intersection of the diagonal lines
- Under the Mistletoe DSP – 1″ x 1-3/4″
- Triangle piece to hold button magnet – 1″ x 3-1/4″
- Score along the 3-1/4″ side at 3/4″, 1-3/4″, and 2-1/2″
SUPPLIES (CLICK ON ANY PRODUCT TO SHOP ONLINE):
NOVEMBER HOST CODE – HK2KCYVW
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!