Today I’m sharing my swap card from a joint team event I attended last night – we got together for “milk & cookies” and had so much fun! Here’s my swap card:
I just love how all the pieces & parts fit together on this card – they all contribute to a romantic, feminine feel! The Nothing Sweeter Bundle is a fantastic addition to your stash as it can be used all year long!
Isn’t the stitched scallop detail amazing?! I love the look of it and it was so easy to do with the Sweetly Stitched Dies. And the combination of the Leaf Punch in Vellum and the Sprig Punch in Rose Glimmer Paper pairs beautifully together.
I did a little splatter of sparkle using some Clear Wink of Stella on this version, but for the 43 swap cards I made, I created a shimmer mist by mixing about 10 drops of Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint in 70% isopropyl alcohol in a Stampin’ Spritzer.
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I return home from OnStage on Sunday, so I’ll have another project to share with you on Monday! Have a wonderful & blessed weekend!
- Thick Whisper White card base – 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored and folded at 5-1/2″
- Blushing Bride layer – 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Petal Promenade banner – 1-1/2″ x 4″
SUPPLIES (CLICK ON ANY PRODUCT TO SHOP ONLINE):
NOVEMBER HOST CODE – HK2KCYVW
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!