Christmas Bauble Ornament with Video Tutorial
Today’s project is a Christmas Bauble Ornament!
Here’s a different angle:
And here’s a closer view of the tag:
Thank you to fellow German demonstrator Jana Muller for figuring this project out! CLICK HERE for her video tutorial (in German). I pinned a similar bauble many moons ago and just haven’t sat down to figure it out, so Jana’s tutorial helped me get started! I converted the measurements and tweaked a few things to get it just right and I’m happy with the end result! Without further ado, here’s my video tutorial:
Here are the templates:
I hope you’ll give this project a try this holiday season! If you do, please share it on social media with the hashtag #paperpixie and I’ll be sure to check it out! Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed weekend!
- Festive Farmhouse DSP – 1-5/8″ x 7-3/4″ (3 pieces)
- Score along the long side at 1/2″, 1-1/4″, 3-1/4″, 4-7/8″, and 6-7/8″
- Use 3rd largest Layering Circle
SUPPLIES (CLICK ON ANY PRODUCT TO SHOP ONLINE):
DECEMBER HOST CODE – TBCQHFGJ
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!