Today’s project is a Gift Card Gift Box – perfect for the holiday season!
Here’s a different angle:
The box fits a gift card perfectly plus more! It’s about 3/4″ deep, so I’ve added 6 Hershey’s Nuggets to mine – Tetris-style – LOL!
Here’s how a gift card fits:
I hope this project will be useful for you over the next few weeks! If not, save it for a birthday celebration! Who doesn’t love a gift card AND some chocolate?!? Without further ado, here’s my video tutorial:
Here’s the template:
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonder & blessed weekend!
- Blackberry Bliss cardstock – 6″ x 6″
- Starting punch & score lines on the Envelope Punch Board at 2″ & 3-1/8″
- Frosted Floral DSP – 3-1/2″ x 6-3/4″
- Score along the 6-3/4″ side from both ends at 1-3/8″ & 2-3/16″
SUPPLIES (CLICK ON ANY PRODUCT TO SHOP ONLINE):
DECEMBER HOST CODE – TBCQHFGJ
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!