Climbing Roses Valentine
Today’s project features the Climbing Roses Bundle!
The sentiment comes from the Meant to Be stamp set and is heat-embossed in white on Poppy Parade and die-cut from the Rose Trellis Thinlits – one of my favorite dies in the set! I love Flirty Flamingo paired with Poppy Parade for a Valentine’s theme. The Old Olive leaves pop against the pink & red and acts as a bit of a neutral color. I seem to not be able to finish a card without a rhinestone lately – love those things!
Thank you so much for stopping by today! Be sure to stop back tomorrow for the InKing Royalty Blog Hop! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed day!
- Flirty Flamingo card base – 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored and folded at 5-1/2″
- Poppy Parade layer – 3-3/4″ x 5″
- Whisper White layer 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″
SUPPLIES (CLICK ON ANY PRODUCT TO SHOP ONLINE):
JANUARY HOST CODE – XDYJPFZW
Please apply this month’s host code for all orders under $150. If you place an order of $75 or more (before shipping & taxes), you’ll earn this month’s free gift: Gingham Gala Adhesive-Backed Sequins!
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!