Today’s project is a lollipop cover created using the diaper fold technique!
How cute are those! I’d like to give credit to Darby Whittier for the idea to create these with a smaller piece of paper! I’ve always made the diaper fold using 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper, but this project uses 4″ x 4″ Designer Series Paper – which means you can get 9 of these out of a 12″ x 12″ piece of paper! Here’s a series of pictures to show you how I made these:
STEP 1: Start with a 4″ x 4″ piece of Designer Series Paper
STEP 2: Fold corner to corner
STEP 3: Fold right corner over to between 2-1/4″ and 2-3/8″ on the opposite side
STEP 4: Fold the left corner over to the right, lining up the top edges
STEP 5: Fold the front piece of the top down to create the diaper – no adhesive necessary!
STEP 6: Punch a half hole at the base of the diaper with the 1/8″ Circle Punch
I used SweeTARTS Valentine’s Day Lollipops and just folded all the excess wrapper behind the lollipop before sliding it into the “diaper”. So much fun and quick & easy to make!
Thank you so much for stopping by today! Have a wonderful & blessed day!
- All My Love Designer Series Paper – 4″ x 4″
SUPPLIES (CLICK ON ANY PRODUCT TO SHOP ONLINE):
Have a question or comment about today’s post? I’d love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Use my current host code on orders under $150! Customers who place an order of $25 or more earn Pixie Perks!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!