Fold-Flat Nugget Box with Facebook Live Video Tutorial
Today’s project is a fold-flat Hershey’s Nugget box!
Here’s what the inside looks like:
And here’s how it folds flat:
Here’s a closeup of the flower detail created with the Frosted Flower embellishments, a Dark Lovely Lipstick Stampin’ Blend, and a pearl! To get the pearl to stay put, I put a little drop from the Fine-Tip Glue Pen to hold it in place.
I intended to do a shortened YouTube video tutorial for this, but I’m a little under the weather, so, for now, I’m including my Facebook Live tutorial! If you haven’t tuned into my Weekly Wednesday Facebook Lives, we have a lot of fun and I hope you’ll join us next time! Here’s my Facebook Live recording for this project:
Here’s the template:
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed weekend!
- All My Love DSP – 2-5/8″ x 6″
- Score along the 2-5/8″ side at 5/8″ and 2″
- Score along the 6″ side at 2″, 2-5/8″, 4-5/8″, and 5-1/4″
- Whisper White layer – 1″ x 1-7/16″
SUPPLIES (CLICK ON ANY PRODUCT TO SHOP ONLINE):
JANUARY HOST CODE – XDYJPFZW
Please apply this month’s host code for all orders under $150. If you place an order of $75 or more (before shipping & taxes), you’ll earn this month’s free gift: Gingham Gala Adhesive-Backed Sequins!
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!