Today’s project is a gift box featuring the Happiness Blooms Suite of products sized to fit a foaming mousse hand sanitizer from Bath & Body Works!
Here’s a different view:
Here’s how the box lid opens:
The box measures 1-1/2″ x 1-1/2″ x 5″, so it’s a great size to hold a lot of things besides the foaming sanitizer! You could fill it with chocolates or a stack of votive candles, maybe a tightly rolled onesie – the options are many!
I’d like to give credit to fellow demonstrator Melanie Marschall for the style of this box. I fell in love with it and resized it for my needs! Without further ado, here’s my video tutorial:
And here’s the template:
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful and blessed weekend!
- Call Me Clover box – 8″ x 9-1/2″
- Score along the 8″ side at 1-1/2″, 3″, 4-1/2″, 6″, and 7-1/2″
- Rotate clockwise and score along the 9-1/2″ side at 1-1/2″, 6-1/2″, and 8″
- Happiness Blooms DSP:
- 1-1/4″ x 1-1/4″ – 4 pieces
- 1-1/4″ x 3-1/4″ – 3 pieces
- 1-1/4″ x 4-3/4″ – 1 piece
SUPPLIES (CLICK ON ANY PRODUCT TO SHOP ONLINE):
JANUARY HOST CODE – XDYJPFZW
Please apply this month’s host code for all orders under $150. If you place an order of $75 or more (before shipping & taxes), you’ll earn this month’s free gift: Gingham Gala Adhesive-Backed Sequins!
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!