Today’s project features the Lasting Lily stamp set, which is free with a $100 order during Sale-A-Bration!
It’s one of our Distinktive stamp sets, so there is amazing texture to it! For the best results, I recommend taking one of the Palette Knives or a plastic knife or credit card to push the ink deep down into the ink pad (so it’s not sitting heavily on the top) and I also recommend stamping-off to get the most 3D texture with Distinctive stamps. This was what gave me the most success – and wow, what a stunning stamp set! Lasting Lily is a must-have for sympathy cards!
The Calypso Coral gingham frame was created with the Rectangle Stitched Framelits and the Gingham Gala Designer Series Paper. I love the Calypso Coral paired with Pear Pizzaz!
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed day!
- Pear Pizzazz card base – 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored and folded at 5-1/2″
- Whisper White layer – 3-1/2″ x 4-7/8″
- Gingham Gala Designer Series Paper frame – 1st & 3rd largest Rectangle Stitched Framelits
SUPPLIES (CLICK ON ANY PRODUCT TO SHOP ONLINE):
JANUARY HOST CODE – XDYJPFZW
Please apply this month’s host code for all orders under $150. If you place an order of $75 or more (before shipping & taxes), you’ll earn this month’s free gift: Gingham Gala Adhesive-Backed Sequins!
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!