Today’s project is a birthday card featuring the Sweetest Thing bundle!
Aren’t those colors scrumptious together? I am a big fan of the Brights collection of colors and this suite of products really called my name! I put my ScanNCut to work to do the fussy-cutting of the lollipops for me:
The images in this pattern of Designer Series Paper are larger than the framelits, so I opted to use my ScanNCut instead of fussy-cutting, because it’s not my favorite (smile). How about you? Are you team fussy-cutting or ScanNCut?
And I am in love with the Coastal Cabana/Granny Apple Green Reversible Ribbon! It’s so silky smooth to touch and I love the contrasting colors!
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed day!
- Melon Mambo card base – 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored and folded at 5-1/2″
- Pineapple Punch layer – 3-3/4″ x 5″
- How Sweet It Is DSP layer – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″
SUPPLIES (CLICK ON ANY PRODUCT TO SHOP ONLINE):
JANUARY HOST CODE – XDYJPFZW
Please apply this month’s host code for all orders under $150. If you place an order of $75 or more (before shipping & taxes), you’ll earn this month’s free gift: Gingham Gala Adhesive-Backed Sequins!
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!