Sweetest Thing in Blues
Today’s card features the Sweetest Thing Bundle!
I love this whole suite of products and I love the diagonal striped background created with the How Sweet It Is Designer Series Paper. I had fun creating the candy jar using my Stamparatus (so I could make multiples). While Pool Party and Coastal Cabana aren’t listed as coordinating colors with the Designer Series Paper, they really complement it!
For a little texture, I zig-zagged some of the beautiful reversible ribbon and then added a rhinestone for some bling. Since this is a quick & easy card, I made 4 of them to add to my stash – I’m determined to send out birthday cards this year!
Thank you so much for stopping by today! We had fun during last night’s Facebook Live! Check it out HERE if you missed it. I’ll be posting my tutorial from my Facebook Live tomorrow, so be sure to come on back! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed day!
- Pool Party card base – 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored and folded at 5-1/2″
- Coastal Cabana layer – 3-3/4″ x 5″
- How Sweet It Is DSP layer – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″
SUPPLIES (CLICK ON ANY PRODUCT TO SHOP ONLINE):
JANUARY HOST CODE – XDYJPFZW
Please apply this month’s host code for all orders under $150. If you place an order of $75 or more (before shipping & taxes), you’ll earn this month’s free gift: Gingham Gala Adhesive-Backed Sequins!
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!