Today’s project features the Beauty Abounds bundle paired with the Tropical Escape Designer Series Paper and coordinating colors!
What I love about the Beauty Abounds stamp set is that there are inside & outside sentiments. Here’s the sentiment I added to the inside:
What a great card to send to a dear friend just because! The trick to working nicely with the Butterfly Beauty Thinlits is to back your cardstock with the Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets before you run it through the Big Shot. Then, be sure to use the Precision Base Plate and run your dies through longways. That ensures consistent pressure on the die the whole way through the Big Shot.
Then, to layer the butterflies onto your card, first adhere down the less detailed piece first, then it makes it easier to lay the more detailed piece right where you want it. Just start in one corner and take your time!
Thank you so much for stopping by today! Tonight is my Weekly Wednesday Facebook Live at 8pm EST on my Facebook Page! CLICK HERE to set a reminder. Have a wonderful & blessed day and hope to “see” you tonight!
- Blushing Bride card base – 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored and folded in half at 5-1/2″
- Shaded Spruce layer – 3-3/4″ x 5″
- Tropical Escape DSP layer – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″
SUPPLIES (CLICK ON ANY PRODUCT TO SHOP ONLINE):
FEBRUARY HOST CODE – 4JVWSXQD
Please apply this month’s host code for all orders under $150. If you place an order of $75 or more (before shipping & taxes), you’ll earn this month’s free gift: Coastal Cabana/Granny Apple Green 3/8″ Reversible Ribbon!
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!