Triangle Treat Box with Video Tutorial
Today’s project is a Triangle Treat Box designed by my friend and fellow demonstrator, Donna Wicks!
She created a Christmas version that she gave me at a demonstrator event in November and I simply fell in love with it! She shared the dimensions with me and I just had to share my version with you! It’s designed to hold a roll of Mentos! Thank you, Donna, for this fabulous project idea!
And here’s a different angle:
I shared this project during my Weekly Wednesday Facebook Live and closed the ends with Mini Glue Dots. A couple of my viewers asked if there was a different way to close the box so the recipient doesn’t tear the paper – and there is! So, here are close-up pictures of the 2 different ways you can close this box.
Here’s how it looks when you use Mini Glue Dots:
And here’s how it looks when you just tuck the flaps in:
I love options! It’s like ‘choose your own adventure’ – LOL! When you just tuck the flaps in, the box can be opened and re-opened without damaging the paper. Without further ado, here’s my video tutorial:
And here’s the template:
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed weekend!
- Melon Mambo cardstock – 4-1/8″ x 6-3/8″
- Score along 6-3/8″ side at 3/8″ and 6″
- Score along 4-1/8″ side at 1-1/4″, 2-1/2″, and 3-3/4″
- How Sweet It Is DSP – 1″ x 5-3/8″ (3 pieces)
- Gorgeous Grape cardstock (for die cut) – 2″ x 4-1/4″
SUPPLIES (CLICK ON ANY PRODUCT TO SHOP ONLINE):
FEBRUARY HOST CODE – 4JVWSXQD
Please apply this month’s host code for all orders under $150. If you place an order of $75 or more (before shipping & taxes), you’ll earn this month’s free gift: Coastal Cabana/Granny Apple Green 3/8″ Reversible Ribbon
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!