All the Good Things Mini Card
Today’s card is a mini 3″ x 3″ card featuring the All the Good Things stamp set!
I fell in love with this Distinktive stamp set when I first saw it, but this is the first time I’ve inked it up! Now, the stamps I used on this mini card are actually one stamp! But, I wanted the versatility of using the images separately without having to mask the stamp. So, I decided to separate the sentiment from the image – GASP! Here’s how the stamp arrives to your doorstep:
And here’s what mine looks like now after I performed some stamp surgery:
It was painful, let me tell you, but once I inked these babies up, all was forgotten! LOL.
I love to have a stash of 3×3 cards with me at all times to hand out as random acts of kindness – and this stamp set is perfect! And I absolutely love the realistic detail.
For the bonsai, I used my Stamparatus and inked up the stamp in Pear Pizzazz, but stamped it off once onto Stamparatus Grid Paper, before stamping it onto the card front. Then the sentiment is stamped in full-force with Mossy Meadow. Easy peasy!
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed day!
- Crumb Cake card base – 3″ x 6″, scored and folded in half at 3″
- Mossy Meadow layer – 2-5/8″ x 2-5/8″
- Whisper White layer – 2-1/2″ x 2-1/2″
SUPPLIES (CLICK ON ANY PRODUCT TO SHOP ONLINE):
MARCH HOST CODE – FH6N2QYD
Please apply this month’s host code for all orders under $150. If you place an order of $75 or more (before shipping & taxes), you’ll earn this month’s free gift: Dot to Dot Textured Impressions Embossing Folder!
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!