Today’s project is an Essentials Kit in a Box!
Here’s what the box looks like:
Here’s a closer look at the top of the box:
And here’s a closer look at the compartments:
Wouldn’t this be an amazing box for teachers, daycare workers, healthcare professionals, first responders, delivery people… and I could go on and on! Everybody needs these essentials! And what a great little random act of kindness!
Without further ado, here’s my video tutorial:
I worked hard at the measurements to ensure this box could be created with one sheet of 8-1/2″ x 11″ card stock, so here’s the cutting template:
And here’s the template for the box:
If you give this project a try, please share it on social media with the hashtag #paperpixie and I’ll check it out! Or you can always email a picture of your project to me – I love seeing your creations!
Thank you so much for stopping by today! Today’s a big day in Stampin’ Up! world – there are lots of new goodies that you can purchase or earn for free through March 31! I’ll create a separate blog post with those details! Have a wonderful & blessed day!
- Night of Navy cardstock for box: 6-3/8″ x 8″
- Score along the 6-3/8″ side at 1″ and 5-3/8″
- Score along the 8″ side at 1″, 3-1/2″, 4-1/2″, and 7″
- Night of Navy cardstock for Insert #1: 2-3/8″ x 6″
- Score along the 6″ side at 2-5/8″, 3-1/2″, and 4-3/8″
- Night of Navy cardstock for Insert #2: 2-1/2″ x 4-1/8″
- Score along the 4-1/8″ side at 3/4″, 1-5/8″, and 2-1/2″
- Needlepoint Nook DSP – 2-3/8″ x 4-1/4″
SUPPLIES (CLICK ON ANY PRODUCT TO SHOP ONLINE):
MARCH HOST CODE – FH6N2QYD
Please apply this month’s host code for all orders under $150. If you place an order of $75 or more (before shipping & taxes), you’ll earn this month’s free gift: Dot to Dot Textured Impressions Embossing Folder!
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!