Gingham Meets Florentine!
Today’s project is a “just because” card featuring the Part of My Story stamp set, the Story Label punch, and the Florentine Thinlits dies!
I have completely fallen in love with the Florentine Thinlits! It’s the perfect size for a card front – 4″ x 5-1/2″ – love! And it’s fun and easy to pair it with the Gingham Gala DSP.
The Part of My Story stamp set is a wonderful set for two reasons: 1) the sentiments are awesome; and 2) it’s FREE with a $50 order! And the Story Label Punch coordinates perfectly with it! The Stitched Shapes oval frames the Story Label Punch beautifully.
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed day! Be sure to stop back tomorrow for this month’s InKing Royalty blog hop!
- Highland Heather card base – 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored and folded in half at 5-1/2″
- Gingham Gala DSP – 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Highland Heather for the Florentine Thinlits – 4″ x 5-1/4″
SUPPLIES (CLICK ON ANY PRODUCT TO SHOP ONLINE):
MARCH HOST CODE – FH6N2QYD
Please apply this month’s host code for all orders under $150. If you place an order of $75 or more (before shipping & taxes), you’ll earn this month’s free gift: Dot to Dot Textured Impressions Embossing Folder!
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!