Today’s project is a card I CASEd from page 14 of the Sale-A-Bration brochure and I put my own twist on it!
Instead of the Tailored Tag punch, I used the new Story Label Punch, which is available for purchase now through March 31 (while supplies last). It coordinates so well with the Part of My Story stamp set! I punch a ribbon hole using the Detailed Trio Punch and added a ribbon pull to give the card some different texture.
I’ve been on a white heat embossing kick and just love how white looks against our darker colors – especially Night of Navy! And paired with the adorable Night of Navy & Balmy Blue butterfly pattern on the Needlepoint Nook it was instant love for me when I saw the sample in the Sale-A-Bration brochure.
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed day!
- Crumb Cake card base – 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored and folded in half at 5-1/2″
- Needlepoint Nook DSP layer – cut out with the 2nd largest Stitched Rectangle
- Gingham Gala DSP layer – 1″ x 4″
SUPPLIES (CLICK ON ANY PRODUCT TO SHOP ONLINE):
MARCH HOST CODE – FH6N2QYD
Please apply this month’s host code for all orders under $150. If you place an order of $75 or more (before shipping & taxes), you’ll earn this month’s free gift: Dot to Dot Textured Impressions Embossing Folder!
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!