Today’s project is my swap card for an organized swap at OnStage in Charlotte this past weekend! It features the Beautiful Promenade bundle!
The Beautiful Promenade stamp set and Beautiful Layers dies will be carrying over to the new Annual Catalog (yay!), but they will only be available at the Bundle pricing (10% off) through June 3!
I went with a monochromatic color scheme and just fell in love with these blues together! Ever since I reordered my cardstock, I’ve had fun coming up with different color combinations that I did with them in color family order!
A couple of notes about this card. For the splatter images, I used the Swirly Bird stamp set, which will be retiring! And the Sparkle Glimmer Paper leaves are actually the Four-Petal Flower Punch cut in half!
I had an amazing time while I was in Charlotte for OnStage! The new catalog is AMAZING! I hope you can feel my excitement in this photo:
Stay tuned for some sneak peeks to come! Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed day!
- Pool Party card base – 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored and folded in half at 5-1/2″
- Bermuda Bay layer – 3-3/4″ x 5″
- Whisper White layer – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″
COLOR COMBINATION (CLICK ON ANY COLOR TO SHOP ONLINE):
SUPPLIES (CLICK ON ANY PRODUCT TO SHOP ONLINE):
APRIL HOST CODE – Y7FPV2KG
Please apply this month’s host code for all orders under $150. If you place an order of $75 or more (before shipping & taxes), you’ll earn this month’s free gift: Black/Silver 1/4″ Striped Metallic Ribbon!
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!