Mini Triangle Treat Box
Today's project is a Mini Triangle Treat Box featuring the Butterfly Gala Bundle!
Here's a closer look:
Here's the side view:
Here's the sentiment on the back:
And here's how the box opens:
I'm able to fit a Hershey's Nugget AND a Kiss! I'd like to credit Australian demonstrator, Tanya Bell, for the design! I've “pixified” it a little, but just fell in love with it and had to share it with you!
You can create 4 of these out of a sheet of 12″ x 12″ paper or 3 of these out of a sheet of 8-1/2″ x 11″ paper. I made 60 of these for my kiddos' classmates for Easter:
Without further ado, here's my video tutorial:
And here's the template:
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed Easter weekend!
- Share What You Love DSP – 4″ x 6-1/4″
- Score along the 4″ side at 1-1/2″ from both sides (or 1-1/2″ and 2-1/2″)
- Score along the 6-1/4″ side at 1/2″, 2-1/4″, 4″, and 5-3/4″
- Make tick marks with your Simply Scored stylus (or a pencil) at 1-3/8″, 3-1/8″, and 4-7/8″ on both of the 6-1/4″ sides
SUPPLIES (CLICK ON ANY PRODUCT TO SHOP ONLINE):
APRIL HOST CODE – Y7FPV2KG
Please apply this month’s host code for all orders under $150. If you place an order of $75 or more (before shipping & taxes), you’ll earn this month’s free gift: Black/Silver 1/4″ Striped Metallic Ribbon!
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!