No Glue Treat Box!
Today’s project is another version of a no-glue treat box!
I love the way this one looks with the diagonal folds exposed on the outside! My inspiration came from THIS blog post and I got to work figuring out the measurements to share it with you!
Here’s a different angle:
Inside are 3 Ghirardelli Squares (without filling – 2 with filling would fit). The interior box dimensions are 2″ x 2″ x 3/4″. Here’s a series of photos to show you how it opens:
How cool is that?!?! It’s so easy – I know you’ll be making lots of these! Without further ado, here’s my video tutorial:
And here’s the template:
Thank you so much for stopping by today! If you give this project a try, feel free to share it on social media with the hashtag #paperpixie and I’ll check it out! Have a wonderful & blessed day!
- Tranquil Textures DSP – 4-3/4″ x 7-3/4″
- Score along the 4-3/4″ side at 2″ and 2-3/4″
- Score along the 7-3/4″ side at 7/8″, 2-7/8″, 4-7/8″, and 6-7/8″
- Score along both sides of the 7-3/4″ side at 1/2″, but only down to the 1st horizontal score line (as picture in the template above)
- Balmy Blue layer – 1-3/4″ x 1-3/4″, cut diagonally from corner to corner (yielding 2 pieces)
- Whisper White layer – 1-1/2″ x 1-1/2″, cut diagonally from corner to corner (yielding 2 pieces)
SUPPLIES (CLICK ON ANY PRODUCT TO SHOP ONLINE):
APRIL HOST CODE – Y7FPV2KG
Please apply this month’s host code for all orders under $150. If you place an order of $75 or more (before shipping & taxes), you’ll earn this month’s free gift: Black/Silver 1/4″ Striped Metallic Ribbon!
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!