Scalloped Tag Topper Easter Egg Box
Today’s project is a Scalloped Tag Topper Easter Egg Box, sized to fit either a Cadbury Creme Egg or a Reese’s Peanut Butter Bugger Egg!
Here’s a different view:
Here’s how the box opens:
And here’s what the “nest” inside looks like:
I’d like to give credit for my inspiration to two wonderful German demonstrators: Tina Ehlich and Anna Hofmann! I “pixified” it to create the egg “nest” inside. If you increase the size of the circle, you should be able to fit a EOS lip balm as well. Without further ado, here’s my video tutorial:
And here are the templates for your reference:
If you give this project a try, please feel free to share it on social media with the hashtag #paperpixie and I’ll be sure to check it out! Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed day!
- Balmy Blue cardstock – 3-1/2″ x 6″
- Score along the 3-1/2″ side at 3/4″ and 2-3/4″
- Score along the 6″ side at 3/4″, 2-3/4″, 3-1/2″, and 5-1/2″
- Gingham Gala DSP – 2″ x 3″ (4 pieces)
- Punch one end with the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch
- Score along the other end of the 3″ side at 3/4″
SUPPLIES (CLICK ON ANY PRODUCT TO SHOP ONLINE):
APRIL HOST CODE – Y7FPV2KG
Please apply this month’s host code for all orders under $150. If you place an order of $75 or more (before shipping & taxes), you’ll earn this month’s free gift: Black/Silver 1/4″ Striped Metallic Ribbon!
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!