Welcome to InKing Royalty’s May Blog Hop! This year’s Blog Hop themes are inspired by a single word – and this month our projects are centered around REMEMBER. This word can mean different things to different people – fond memories, respectful tributes, special occasions that we’ll never forget. We are excited to share our creations with you today! After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
My project for today’s blog hop is a Memorial Day card!
I’ve used a combination of retiring and carryover products. The word “remember” was created using the retiring Hand Lettered Alphabet stamp set, which I will certainly miss, because it’s beautiful and so easy to use! The red ribbon comes from the retiring Ribbon of Courage stamp set. The largest star comes from the retiring Wood Crate dies and the smaller stars come from the Twinkle Builder Punch! All layered together with a Real Red, Blueberry Bushel, and Silver Glimmer color scheme make it a great card for Memorial Day.
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Jan Dufour at Stamp Me Silly. There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it!
Have a wonderful and blessed day!
Thank you for hopping along with us! If you get stuck during the blog hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Robin Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie ← YOU ARE HERE!
- Jan Dufour at Stamp Me Silly
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp
- Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps
- Sheryl Sharp at Sharp Notes by Sheryl
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Nina King at InkPaperSequins
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Real Red card base – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored and folded in half at 4-1/4″
- Blueberry Bushel layer – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″
- Whisper White layer – 3-3/8″ x 4-5/8″
SUPPLIES (CLICK ON ANY PRODUCT TO SHOP ONLINE):
Have a question or comment about today’s post? I’d love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Use my current host code on orders under $150! Customers who place an order of $25 or more earn Pixie Perks!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!