Today’s card features the new Beautiful Friendship stamp set!
Oh my goodness do I love this stamp set!!! It is a beautiful Distinktive photopolymer set that is just beautiful! This card was SO easy to make! My favorite kind, you know – quick & easy!
I couldn’t resist using Rococo Rose paired with Pear Pizzazz for the leaves and Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. What’s great about this card and this stamp set is that you have 4 fabulous sentiments to choose from that would work on this card! This would be a great design to create multiples of in different colors with different sentiments!
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed day!
- Rococo Rose card base – 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored and folded in half at 5-1/2″
- Basic Black layer – 3-3/4″ x 5″
- Whisper White layer – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″
SUPPLIES (CLICK ON ANY PRODUCT TO SHOP ONLINE):
Have a question or comment about today’s post? I’d love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Use my current host code on orders under $150! Customers who place an order of $25 or more earn Pixie Perks!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!
2 thoughts on “Beautiful Friendship”
Beautiful work on this card, Julie! I am falling in love with Rococo Rose!
LOVE this design! And, like you said, it is perfect for a set! Thanks for sharing!