Stampin’ Blends Gift Box
Today’s project is a Stampin’ Blends Gift Box featuring the Follow Your Art product suite!
Here’s a different angle:
The box opens from the top:
And it’s sized to fit a combo pack of Stampin’ Blends in their plastic packaging (and of course without the packaging):
I couldn’t resist using the Follow Your Art Designer Series Paper for this project because of this fun pattern that includes Stampin’ Blends! Without further ado, here is my video tutorial:
And here’s the template:
It’s a quick & easy box to make and you can get 2 of them out of 1 sheet of 8-1/2″ x 11″ cardstock – yay!
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed day!
- Finished Size – 6-1/4″ H x 1-1/2″ W x 3/4″ D
- Pacific Point cardstock – 5″ x 8-1/2″
- Score along the 5″ side at 1-1/2″, 2-1/4″, 3-3/4″, and 4-1/2″
- Rotate clockwise and score along the 8-1/2″ side at 3/4″, 7″, and 7-3/4″
- Follow Your Art DSP – 1-1/4″ x 6″ (2 pieces)
SUPPLIES (CLICK ON ANY PRODUCT TO SHOP ONLINE):
JUNE HOST CODE – CUNDJZKE
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!