Wishing You a Blissful Future
Today’s card features the Floral Essence stamp set in a Blueberry Bushel monochrome way!
I absolutely LOVE the sketched flowers in this set! Next to Night of Navy, Blueberry Bushel is my 2nd choice for a white/blue card. I stamped the flowers in a random pattern, then added the flower centers – easy peasy with Photopolymer stamps!
Then I heat embossed the sentiment in white on Blueberry Bushel to really make it pop. The sentiment banner was created with the Triple Banner Punch and a 1″ strip of Blueberry Bushel. The final touch was a Clear Faceted Gem for a little added bling.
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed day!
- Thick Whisper White card base – 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored and folded at 5-1/2″
- Blueberry Bushel layer – 3-3/4″ x 5″
- Whisper White layer – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″
SUPPLIES (CLICK ON ANY PRODUCT TO SHOP ONLINE):
JUNE HOST CODE – CUNDJZKE
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!