Today’s project is a fold-flat gift box sized to fit a 3oz Travel Size Body Lotion/Wash from Bath & Body Works!
Here’s a closer look at the top:
Here’s a different angle:
Here’s how the body lotion fits in the box:
And here’s how the box folds flat, ready to use when you need it!
I was inspired by fellow German demonstrator Conni Richter’s project HERE and figured out the dimensions to fit the travel size lotion/wash from Bath & Body Works.
CLICK HERE for the Velcro dots I used for this project!
Without further ado, here’s my video tutorial:
And here’s the template:
PLEASE NOTE: The squiggly lines are where the adhesive goes, but on the opposite side of the cardstock from the Designer Series Paper!
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed weekend!
- Finished Box Size – 1-1/4″H x 4-1/2″W x 2″D
- Soft Seafoam cardstock – 7-1/2″ x 8-1/2″
- Score along the 7-1/2″ side at 1-1/4″, 3-1/4″, 4-1/2″, 6-1/2″
- Rotate clockwise and score along the 8-1/2″ side at 3/4″, 2″, 6-1/2″, and 7-3/4″
- Garden Lane DSP:
- 1-7/8″ x 4-3/8″ (1 piece)
- 1-1/8″ x 4-3/8″ (2 pieces)
- 1-1/8″ x 1-7/8″ (2 pieces)
- 7/8″ x 4-3/8″ (1 piece)
SUPPLIES (CLICK ON ANY PRODUCT TO SHOP ONLINE):
Through August 31, new demonstrators will receive an additional $30 to put toward bonus products in their Starter Kit. THEN, you’ll receive a $10 coupon code the following month! CLICK HERE to see why it’s the best decision ever!
AUGUST HOST CODE – 7E4HH4KK
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!