Today’s project is a continuation of yesterday’s POST! I am in love with the Monster Bash Designer Series Paper, and this is one of my favorite sheets in the pack:
How adorable are these images for Halloween?! There are 44 different images on this sheet and you get 2 sheets in 1 pack of the Monster Bash Designer Series Paper – for a whopping total of 88 images!
So, if you LOVE to fussy-cut, this is a great, relaxing, stress-reliever for you! I, on the other hand, do not love to fussy-cut, so I took the lazy way out and used my Scan-N-Cut CM350! Here’s what the sheet looks like after my Scan-N-Cut did her thing:
Out of the 44 different images, she got 36! I’m a no-muss, no-fuss paper crafter, so I didn’t spend the time to fix the 8 images that didn’t quite cut right, HOWEVER, I did create 36 different mini 3″ x 3″ cards! Check them out:
Here’s a close-up of the one I shared yesterday:
These will be saved to give to my daughter’s classmates for Halloween!
Thank you so much for stopping by today! Tonight is my Weekly Wednesday Facebook Live at 8:00pm EST! CLICK HERE to set a Facebook reminder. Have a wonderful & blessed day and hope to “see” you tonight!
- Basic Black card base – 3″ x 6″, scored and folded in half at 3″
- Pumpkin Pie layer – 2-5/8″ x 2-5/8″
- Monster Bash DSP layer – 2-1/2″ x 2-1/2″
SUPPLIES (CLICK ON ANY PRODUCT TO SHOP ONLINE):
Through August 31, new demonstrators will receive an additional $30 to put toward bonus products in their Starter Kit. THEN, you’ll receive a $10 coupon code the following month! CLICK HERE to see why it’s the best decision ever!
AUGUST HOST CODE – 7E4HH4KK
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!