Everything Festive for Halloween
Today’s project features the Everything Festive stamp set!
Don’t you just love the fonts in this set? I also love how versatile it is for multiple holidays! And what about the amazing Monster Bash Designer Series Paper?! Love it!
I stamped the sentiment in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and cut it out using a Stitched Nested Label die. Then I punched a hole on the left side of the sentiment using the Detailed Trio Punch (which you can’t see!). The ribbon feeds through the hole, behind the sentiment piece and wraps behind the DSP and Basic Black layers to join with the other end in a bow. I should have done this card in landscape so you could see what I mean, but you’ll just have to trust me ;).
Thank you so much for stopping by today! Be sure to check back tomorrow for a super fun 3D project! Have a wonderful & blessed day!
- Pumpkin Pie card base – 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored and folded in half at 5-1/2″
- Basic Black layer – 3-3/4″ x 5″
- Monster Bash DSP layer – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″
SUPPLIES (CLICK ON ANY PRODUCT TO SHOP ONLINE):
SEPTEMBER HOST CODE – QSBPYPNR
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!