Happy Halloween! Today’s project is a quick Halloween card featuring the Monster Bash Designer Series Paper paired with the Tags Tags Tags Bundle!
The Tags Tags Tags Bundle is a great item for your stash as it covers Halloween, Christmas, and Valentine’s Day!
Included in the Trio of Tags are elements that layer well with the tags. For this card, I colored a small area of my Silver Glimmer Paper with a Dark Pumpkin Pie Stampin’ Blend before cutting out the adorable duo of pumpkins. Here’s a closer look at them:
Too cute! Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a safe & fun Halloween tonight (if you celebrate)! Stop back tomorrow for a fun 3D project perfect for the holidays!
- Basic Black card base – 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored and folded in half at 5-1/2″
- Pumpkin Pie layer – 3-3/4″ x 5″
- Monster Bash DSP layer – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″
SUPPLIES (CLICK ON ANY PRODUCT TO SHOP ONLINE):
OCTOBER HOST CODE – GH4ZN79T
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!