Impossible Popper Box Tutorial
Today’s project is an Impossible Popper!
Here’s another angle:
Here’s what it looks like with both ends open:
Here’s what one of the ends looks like closed:
And here’s what one of the ends looks like opened:
Is that not the coolest box you’ve ever seen?! I promise you it’s not difficult to make! I’ve got an easy tutorial for you! I created this project to present at Brian King’s demonstrator event last week and couldn’t wait to share it with you! Without further ado, here’s my video tutorial:
And here’s the template:
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I really hope you’ll give this project a try! You won’t be able to stop making these boxes – because both you and the recipient(s) will be wowed! Have a wonderful & blessed weekend!
- Finished Size – 1-1/2″H x 4-5/8″W x 1-1/2″D
- Night of Navy cardstock – 6-1/2″ x 9-1/2″
- Score along the 6-1/2″ side at 1-1/2″, 3″ 4-1/2″, and 6″
- Score along the 9-1/2″ side at 1″, 1-3/4″, 2-1/2″, 7″, 7-3/4″, and 8-1/2″
- Fold back on the 2nd score line and with the 1-1/2″ section on the left add tick marks at 3/4″, 2-1/4″, 3-3/4″, and 5-1/4″; turn cardstock 180° and repeat
- Brightly Gleaming Specialty DSP
- 7/8″ x 1-3/8″ (8 pcs)
- 1-3/8″ x 2-7/16″ (4 pcs)
SUPPLIES (CLICK ON ANY PRODUCT TO SHOP ONLINE):
NOVEMBER HOST CODE – KYVPPMKA
Please apply this month’s host code for all orders under $150. If you place an order of $75 or more (before shipping & taxes), you’ll earn this month’s free gift: Gray Granite 1/2″ Textured Weave Ribbon!
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!