Bonanza Buddies Slider Treat Box
Today’s project is a slider treat box featuring the Birthday Bonanza product suite!
This slider box is sized to fit a Hershey’s Snack Size Bar! Here’s a different angle:
And here’s how the Hershey’s Snack Size Bar fits in the box:
This is so quick & easy to make! And would be so easy to change for so many different occasions. It’s a great way to use up your paper scraps and leftover ribbon! Without further ado, here’s my video tutorial:
Here’s the template:
Thank you so much for stopping by today! It’s Fri-YAY! Have a wonderful & blessed weekend!
- Finished Size: 2-3/4″H x 1-1/4″W x 3/8″D
- Grapefruit Grove cardstock – 3-1/8″H x 3-5/8″W
- Score along the 3-5/8″ side at 1-1/4″, 1-5/8″, 2-7/8″, and 3-1/4″
- Rotate clockwise and score along the 3-1/8″ side at 3/8″
- Birthday Bonanza DSP – 1-1/8″ x 2-5/8″ (2 pcs – portrait)
Have a question or comment about today’s post? I’d love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Use this month’s host code on orders under $150! Orders of $75 or more will receive a free gift from me!
- Check out my Pixie Perks program to learn how you can earn a $50 shopping spree with me!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!
PROJECT SUPPLY LIST: