Hugs, Prayers, Love!
Today’s project features the Positive Thoughts stamp set!
This is such a beautiful stamp set! Stay tuned for a coordinating set of dies launching February 4!
When I first laid eyes on this stamp set, I knew I wanted to stamp those beautiful leaves/branches in Mint Macaron. For this card, I first stamped-off the Mint Macaron image once, then I stamped in onto the Whisper White layer 3 times in slightly different angles.
I also love Mint Macaron paired with a grey, so I stamped the sentiment in Basic Gray and layered the stamped panel with Smoky Slate. The finishing touches were a sweet baker’s twine detail and a pearl.
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed day!
- Mint Macaron card base – 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored and folded in half at 5-1/2″
- Smoky Slate layer – 3-3/4″ x 5″
- Whisper White layer – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″
Have a question or comment about today’s post? I’d love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Use this month’s host code on orders under $150! Orders of $75 or more will receive a free gift from me!
- Check out my Pixie Perks program to learn how you can earn a $50 shopping spree with me!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!
PROJECT SUPPLY LIST: