Nestle Crunch Heart Treat Holder
I’ve got a quick & easy treat holder for you today! This is a smaller version of THIS treat holder that I’ve shared a few times before!
Here’s a closer look:
And here’s what this treat holder looks like from the side:
This project uses a small amount of Designer Series Paper, so it’s great to make multiples of! And how cute is the Mini Library Clip with the Whisper White Baker’s Twine bow?!? It might be my favorite detail of this project!
Here’s my previous video tutorial show you how to put this treat holder together. Please note that the dimensions in the video are different than this project, so please refer to the measurements below.
Let me know if you have any questions! Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed day!
- From My Heart Specialty DSP – 3″ x 5-1/8″
- Score along the 3″ side at 3/4″ and 2-1/4″ (or 3/4″ from each side)
- Score along the 5-1/8″ side at 2-1/4″ and 2-7/8″ (or 2-1/4″ from each side)
Have a question or comment about today’s post? I’d love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Use this month’s host code on orders under $150! Orders of $75 or more will receive a free gift from me!
- Check out my Pixie Perks program to learn how you can earn a $50 shopping spree with me!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!
PROJECT SUPPLY LIST: