Tall & Skinny Milk Carton for M&Ms Minis
Today’s project is a tall & skinny milk carton for a tube of M&Ms Minis!
I’ve wanted to make a box for these for a long time now, so I’m thrilled to have finally done it! Here’s what the side looks like:
And here’s a different angle:
These tubes of M&Ms Minis are available year-round, so this would be a great project to adapt for different occasions throughout the year! Without further ado, here’s my video tutorial:
Here’s the template for reference:
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed weekend!
- Flirty Flamingo cardstock: 6-1/2″ x 7″
- Score along the 6-1/2″ side at 1-1/2″, 3″, 4-1/2″, and 6″
- Rotate clockwise and score along the 7″ side at 1-1/2″, 5-1/2″, flip the cardstock and score at 6-1/2″
- Flip the cardstock again, rotate counter-clockwise and score at 2-1/4″ and 5-1/4″, but only down to the first horizontal score line
- Heartfelt Specialty DSP
- 1-3/8″ x 3-7/8″ (4 pcs – portrait)
- 7/8″ x 1-3/8″ (2 pcs – landscape)
Have a question or comment about today’s post? I’d love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Use this month’s host code on orders under $150! Orders of $75 or more will receive a free gift from me!
- Check out my Pixie Perks program to learn how you can earn a $50 shopping spree with me!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!
PROJECT SUPPLY LIST: