A2 Card Gift Box
Today, I’m sharing an A2 Card Gift Box! This has been on my project list for a LONG time and I thought now would be a great time to give a set of cards to loved ones or neighbors to share the love!
Here’s a different angle:
And here’s with the lid off:
I also made this box in 2 other color-ways:
Which color-way is your favorite? Seaside Spray, Rococo Rose, or Purple Posy?
What I love about this box is how sturdy it is! I designed both the lid and the base to have reinforced sides, which make it a really classy gift! You know what else is great? The Woven Threads Designer Series Paper and Wild Rose Dies are both available for free with qualifying purchases the rest of the day today!
Without further ado, here’s my video tutorial:
Here’s the template for the box base for reference (not to scale):
Here’s the template for the box lid for reference (not to scale):
Thank you so much for stopping by today! If you give this project a try, I’d love to see what you made! Have a wonderful & blessed day!
- Interior box dimensions – 5-7/8″H x 4-1/2″W x 1″D
- Box Base – 8-1/2″ x 9-7/8″
- Score at 1″ and 2″ on all sides
- Box Lid – 7-1/16+” x 8-7/16+”
- Score at 5/8″ and 1-1/4″ on all sides
- Cardstock/DSP layers for lid:
- 4-1/4″ x 5-5/8″
- 4-1/8″ x 5-1/2″
- 4″ x 5-3/8″
Have a question or comment about today’s post? I’d love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Use this month’s host code on orders under $150! Orders of $75 or more will receive a free gift from me!
- Check out my Pixie Perks program to learn how you can earn a $50 shopping spree with me!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!
PROJECT SUPPLY LIST: