Easter/Spring Lidded Milk Carton
By popular demand, today’s project is a larger version of the Lidded Milk Carton I shared previously!
Here’s another angle:
I sized it to fit a 1.6oz Easter egg that I found at my local Target store:
Here’s what it looks like with the lid off:
So many of you asked me to make a larger version, so I hope you like it! I love the Bird Ballad Designer Series Paper for a Spring project! Especially paired with Pool Party! And the sentiment from Timeless Tulips couldn’t be more perfect! Without further ado, here’s my video tutorial:
Here’s the Milk Carton base template (not to scale):
Here’s the Milk Carton lid template (not to scale):
Thank you so much for stopping by today! Tonight is my last Opportunity Night via Facebook Live! Click the button below to set a Facebook Reminder. Join me if you’ve been thinking about joining the Stampin’ Up! family! Have a wonderful & blessed weekend and hope to “see” many of you tonight!
- Milk Carton base – 7-3/16″ x 7-3/16″
- Score on all 4 sides at 2-1/2″
- Milk Carton lid – 4″ x 9-1/2″
- Score along the 4″ side at 5/8″ and 2-1/4″
- Rotate clockwise and score along the 9-1/2″ side at 2-1/4″, 4-1/2″, 6-3/4″, and 9″
- Then score down to the 1st horizontal score line at 3-3/8″ and 7-7/8″
- See template or video tutorial for diagonal score line placement
- Bird Ballad Designer Series Paper:
- 1-5/8″ x 2-1/8″ (4 pcs – landscape)
- 1-1/2″ x 2-1/8″ (2 pcs – landscape)
Have a question or comment about today’s post? I’d love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Use this month’s host code on orders under $150! Orders of $75 or more will receive a free gift from me!
- Check out my Pixie Perks program to learn how you can earn a $50 shopping spree with me!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!
PROJECT SUPPLY LIST: