Sunshine – InKing Royalty Blog Hop
Welcome to InKing Royalty’s May Blog Hop! During this year’s blog hops, we are enjoying a year of celebrations. This month’s projects celebrate Sunshine, so prepare yourself for projects that are filled with sunny images of joy in the great outdoors. We are excited to share our creations with you today! After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
When I think of sunshine & summer, my mind wanders to a field of sunflowers! So, I’ve got a sneak peek for you!
Introducing the Celebrate Sunflowers bundle! This beautiful bundle will be available on June 3! For this card, I used Crushed Curry, Early Espresso, and Mossy Meadow – beautiful, earthy colors together. The sentiment is heat-embossed in white and the finishing touch is a Linen Thread bow.
For the main focal point, the sunflower, I first inked up the stamp in Crushed Curry, then I dabbed a Sponge Dauber into Early Espresso Ink then onto the center of the stamp. Alternatively, you could also use an Early Espresso Stampin’ Write Marker! The Sponge Dauber gives a softer transition between colors, but both work great!
I can’t wait to share a little sunshine with someone when I send this card!
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Joanne Brown at Stamping with JoJo. There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it!
Tonight is my Weekly Wednesday Facebook Live at 8:00pm! Click the button below to set a Facebook Reminder. Have a wonderful & blessed day and hope to “see” you tonight!
- Crushed Curry card base – 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored and folded in half at 5-1/2″
- Crushed Curry layer – 3-3/4″ x 5″
- Early Espresso strip – 3/4″ x 3-3/4″
If you get stuck during the blog hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Linda Krueger at The Stamp Coach
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Robin Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie ← YOU ARE HERE!
- Joanne Brown at Stamping with JoJo
- Sheryl Sharp at Sharp Notes by Sheryl
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps Ink
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
Have a question or comment about today’s post? I’d love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Sign up for my product shares or In Color Club by June 2!
- Use this month’s host code on orders under $150! Orders of $75 or more will receive a free gift from me!
- Check out my Pixie Perks program to learn how you can earn a $50 shopping spree with me!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!
PROJECT SUPPLY LIST: