Large Tapered Treat Box
Today's project is a larger version of last week's Tapered Treat Box by popular demand!
Here's a different angle:
And here's how it opens (using a neodymium magnet):
The finished measurements of this box are 2-1/4″H x 3″W x 2-1/4″D. It's a great size to hold a handful of candy or a small gift!
Because I'm on vacation this week, I opted to just share the Facebook Live replay recording (slightly edited) with you! I hope you enjoy it!
Without further ado, here's my video tutorial:
And here's the template for reference (not to scale):
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed July 4th weekend!
- Just Jade cardstock – 7-1/2″ x 9-3/4″
- Score along the 7-1/2″ side at 2-1/4″ from both sides
- Score along the 9-3/4″ side at 2-1/4″, 4-1/2″, 6-3/4″, and 8-1/4″
- Make tick marks at 3-3/8″ on both sides
- Flowers for Every Season DSP:
- 2-1/8″ x 2-7/8″ (2 pcs – landscape)
- 1-3/8″ x 2-7/8″ (2 ps – landscape)
- Misty Moonlight cardstock – 1″ (just under) by 3″
- Whisper White cardstock – 3/4″ (just under) by 2-5/8″
Have a question or comment about today's post? I'd love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Use this month's host code on orders under $150! Orders of $75 or more will receive a free gift from me!
- Check out my Pixie Perks program to learn how you can earn a $50 shopping spree with me!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!
PROJECT SUPPLY LIST: