Happiest of Birthdays Card
Today’s card features the Happiest of Birthdays stamp set! This 4-sentiment stamp set is a must-have in your birthday stamp stash! Not only are the fonts bold & beautiful, but the stamps are perfect for a clean & simple card!
Here’s a closer look at the card:
My color inspiration for this project comes from the Artistry Blooms Designer Series Paper that I chose for the backdrop!
The Happiest of Birthdays stamp set is a cling stamp set, so I used my Stampin’ Write Markers to color block the sentiment – an oldie, but a goodie technique! I die-cut the sentiment with the Stitched So Sweetly dies and left a little white space at the bottom for a bow! The finishing touch is a large rhinestone in the bottom right corner.
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed day!
- Thick Whisper White card base – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored and folded in half at 4-1/4″
- Rich Razzleberry layer – 3-3/4″ x 5″
- Artistry Blooms DSP layer – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″
Have a question or comment about today’s post? I’d love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Sign up for my Mini Catalog Product Shares by August 3!
- Use this month’s host code on orders under $150! Orders of $75 or more will receive a free gift from me!
- Check out my Pixie Perks program to learn how you can earn a $50 shopping spree with me!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!
PROJECT SUPPLY LIST: